Last Monday, I did my first weekly wishes. It wasn’t anything crazy because I wanted to make sure I could accomplish most of what was on my list. These were my goals for last week:
Work more on my blog and its Facebook page, specially on the design.I did update a few things on the page, but I am not fully satisfied yet. Keep applying to jobs. I have been applying for jobs, but I know it’s a long process. To drink more water. I was pretty good about this one. I could still do better though. One thing that helped me is an app on my phone called waterminder. Every 1h30 an alarm goes off and reminds me to drink.
- To finally put away my summer shoes. Woops! I guess that one will have to be carried over this week.
Go and take my permit exam.Yes, I finally went to the RMV and got my permit! Woohoo!
For this week I am going to set goals that I know I can achieve within a week. Hopefully by next Monday I will have crossed all of them out.
- To put away the summer shoes! I really need to get that done.
- To post at least three times on this blog this week. I enjoy spending time working on this blog and lately I have been running out of time. I need to make sure that I make the time for it.
- To finish editing and post the video I shot last week. Editing is always the most tedious part about making videos.
- To go driving at least once this week. This is going to be the hardest one, since I need my husband to be available to take me driving.
So this is it for this week’s goals.
What were your goals last week? Did you reach any of them? What are they for this week?
To see the original Weekly Wishes on the Nectar Collective, Click Here!