The month of October is flying by! This week I did quite well with my weekly wishes. The weather here is starting to get cooler and you can tell that it is fall. It is my favorite season and I am enjoying every second of it.
To put away the summer shoes!.Woohoo! Mission accomplished! I have to say that the fact that we had a friend over during the weekend pushed me to clean the entire apartment and therefore put the summer shoes away.
- To post at least three times on the blog this week. I only managed to post two articles. I’ll have to do better this week.
To finish editing and post the video I shot last week.I finally did this. I posted my September favorites in mid-October. Next month I’ll have to make sure I plan this better. You can see the video here. To go driving at least once this week.We managed to go driving Sunday afternoon. It was a short drive, but it was perfect for me to get slowly back into the groove. I was actually surprised at how comfortable I felt behind the wheel. Granted there wasn’t a lot of traffic, which helped me not to get too stressed out.
These are my goals for this week:
- To post at least three times on this blog. Maybe if I figure out a schedule it will be easier?
- Work on my Social Media networks. I created a Facebook page for this blog and I need to figure out how I want to use it. It’s a good way to stay updated on what I post, so don’t hesitate to go take a look.
- Buy a winter coat. I moved from Paris to Boston in April. At the time, I decided that I was not going to take my winter coat with me because it took too much space in my suitcase and wasn’t warm enough. So now I have to find one that will keep me warm during a Boston winter.
- To go driving again, but this time in an area that has more traffic.
As always, go check out the Nectar Collective Link-Up if you want to participate and share your weekly wishes.